12.20.2010

The Day Before Departure

In the morning,
I gathered the Asians together,
Me, Andrea, Ting, Lisa, Yue Ping, Joanne, and Kevin.
Me, Lisa, and Andrea arrived first in SoHo.
We began the morning (12pm) walking around to shop.




We finally decided to stop for a snack,
at Prince St. Cafe.
It was an oddly long cafe.
It was about 10 ft wide near the entrance,
and we kept walking all the way back,
 through the cafe to our table in the corner.
Once we got back there,
it looked amazing.
It was such a nice atmosphere,
and there were four huge skylights right above us.







I ordered a Red Velvet Cupcake and a Coffee.
Sooo good!!!








Andrea got the strawberry waffel to share.
Lisa got a Pina Colada.
Brunch, was amazing.





After Brunch, we met up with Joanne and Kevin.
Joanne woke up madd late.
Kevin stopped by Jack Spade and Uniqlo as he waited for her
while we had brunch.
He missed out.
I felt like the paparazzi.







We all ventured around SoHo
and making our way up to NoHo
We saw beautiful street art
and went into various boutiques and sample sales
I have not been this relaxed for a very long time.













Then we stopped at Forever21 to wait for Yue Ping to get off work












Then we went to Quan,
for Japanese Sushi
Forgot to take a "before" pic
=(
But theres an after pic!
















After dinner at Quan,
We headed to one of NYC's hidden jems,
Vivi Bubble Tea,
They have the most amazing bubble tea there.
I got the Honey Dew with green tea, aloe, and jelly.
Lisa got the Strawberry Slush with tapioca.
We also go the Takiyoki,
It's squid, deep fried in a ball,
coved with a squid dressing and dried shredded squid.
Amazingggg!











I had a great night tonight.
I'm glad I could spend it with my friends before I left.
See you guys next year!!!
<3

1 comment:

  1. i didnt realize i already made an account on here mny months ago lol
    love u ray!

    ReplyDelete