12.16.2010

Finals Are Finally Over!!



So finals are finally over!!!
I'm so relieved.
I had been so stressed about it for the past 2 weeks.
I hadn't slept all week trying to finish.
Today's class, Patternmaking IV was the probably the most stressful.
I stayed up last night doing my presentation boards.
Finished them today.
Then I started to touch up my patterns right before class.
I was running on a large cup of coffee.
My hands were shaking when I was hand stitching hook and eyes. 
My presentation went great. 
The Dept. Chair and her assistant and my teacher loved my collection.
After class, we had a party.
I had my teachers amazing nut cake.
It's legendary.
She bakes a cake at the end of every quarter.
After class, I went up to the office, crawled under a desk, and knocked out.
I didn't wake up until like 2 hours later.
When I woke up, Lisa asked me where her studded belt was. 
She left it over at my house and I brought it back to her.
I looked in my bag, and discovered it was gone.
It was stolen.
WTF.
It was a $50 spiked belt from St. Marks.
Apparently, they had flipped through the entire bag to get it.
We were so pissed. It was her favorite belt.

After that, me, Lisa, and Eric 
walked up Broadway to Necessary  Clothing
to meet up with Joanne and Kevin.
We headed to Thai Angel, cross streets Grand and Lafayette.
It was amazing food 
and we finally had the time time to just relax and have fun.



















No comments:

Post a Comment