12.30.2010

Winter Wonderfuck



So, it's been a while since I've last posted.
The Internet is so slow.
It takes forever to upload a photo.
Anyway, here goes the story.


I didn't expect to do much once I was back in Oneida,
However, I also did not expect a spontaneous blizzard
to render me hopeless and useless.
I was stranded at home.
I was bored.
You see, I live on a hill. 
A very steep hill.
I could not leave because not even our 4WD Crossover SUV
could make it up or down our steep, unsalted, iced-over hill.
Thank you Santa.
Thank you for the White Christmas.
But, no thank you for the shitload of frozen crack 
you dumped everywhere for days on end.

By no means was it worse than New York City.
I saw photos of the snow
and omfg,
it was like God took a massive shit in heaven
and it froze on the way down to Earth.
Nearly 20 inches.
The subway and the buses were shut down.
Even the subway stations were snowed in!
My friend was snowed in at work and had to stay there overnight.
And even Uniqlo closed for a day!

Anyway, here are some photos of my backyard back home.
Enjoy!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
and Enjoy your New Years!
Can't wait to see everyone when I get back to New York.
    












3 comments:

  1. so much blue
    your back yard is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty
    like from a calander lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful view...looks so amazing is surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this..........Winter look so beautiful in pictures, but not reality.

    xx
    rulymuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete