12.07.2010

First Day of Snow: Winter 2010...

So...while I was opening Uniqulo this morning,
 it began to snow. 
Everyone was so excited.
To me...
it was just freaking brick cold.



This is where I eat one of beloved sandwiches at D&D,
 between Spring and Crosby in SoHo.
It's a popular place for Uniqlo employees to lunch at.
Now, for the sandwich...
The Manhattan Special.
Corned Beef.
Pastrami.
Sour Kraut.
Mayonnaise.
Swiss Cheese.
On Ruben.
omfg O_O!



I saw it walking back to school after work. 
In between Broome and Crosby.
Thought it was kinda cool looking.
Also found an amazing store.
It has some of the most amazing pieces of clothing and accessories.
Pictures to come soon. 


The Fort Hamilton N Train Station I usually take if I take the bus.
And the Grocery Store next to it.
It has the same number as my house in Tennessee :)


The Playground across from my apartment building.





The Bridge I have to take to get to my apartment.
Yay snow ^.^
(Last Picture: I think its suppose to be a smiley face...
but it sorta melted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment